Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Camp








Sage finished field hockey camp today and learned a lot over the week. I could see her improve daily (there were games each night that we could go and watch). Ok, I'm going to be a proud mom and brag a little... the all-star team was announced this morning and Sage made the team and played in the exhibition game right before camp ended. I'm not sure who was more happy, Sage or her Dad (we sent him a text to let him know and he got it in the middle of a meeting). She's exhausted this evening and has spent most of it reading and resting.

Chase has one more day of baseball camp and just loves Coach J. Chase said there's sometimes too much talking, so I asked him if he listened and he said "I don't know". Then he proceeded to give me in detail how to hold a baseball when you play catcher, he stopped talking, looked at me and then said, "I guess I was listening!" I couldn't stop chuckling at his look of amazement when he realized he had listened.

2 comments:

Steph Choate said...

I found your blog on the Collard's blog. I love the shin pads Sage! You have a beautiful voice, are an incredible dancer and you accel at sports, is there anything that you don't do well? :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for telling me you started a blog! Sisters-jeez. Anyway, it made my night to see pictures of you guys and hear extra things of what is going on. It worked-someone else is blogging with me-Yay! And you should brag about your kids-they are awesome. Love ya!