The kids are at summer camp this week. Sage is at her field hockey camp and Chase has been attending baseball camp with Coach J. As of tonight, Sage's team has won 3 of 4 games and Sage scored twice in those games (I got to see one of the goals!!!). Chase came home from baseball camp and was excited about a play he made at home plate. He was playing catcher and tagged a guy out who trying to slide into home plate! Coach J. is an awesome coach and I wish all teams could have him!
Mike and Chase went to the Sea Dogs game tonight because Big Papi from the Red Sox was making a rare appearance. For those non-Red Sox fans, he is the Babe Ruth of our time. I spent all last week trying to score those tix and gave up our anniversary (which is today) for that game. But seeing Chase's face made it all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment