Saturday, August 14, 2010

Idaho Vacation

Deciding to get back into my blog, only way I keep a diary of sorts.  Awesome vacation out to my sister's this summer in the middle of July.  Loved visiting with Lis and Mark and Meg, Nicolle, Gregg, Alexa and Jaxson.  We went swimming, shopping, to Jackson Hole, water parks, walks, just enjoying being together.

Did something on my bucket list, riding the Tram at Jackson Hole!  Now I just need to do it in the winter with my skis!  Jackson Hole and the Tetons are a family favorite.  Hiked Jenny Lake with Meg and Gregg and then met up with the rest of the family in Teton Village than at the BarJ for a dinner show, awesome food and entertainment!  Only way it could have been better is if Mike came with us, but he had to work, so being the great husband/dad that he is, he sent us off on vacation!

Sage and I came home after 10 days and Chase got to stay for the rest of the second week and came home with Gram and Grandpa.

No comments: