Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy Week!

Need to add photos, just haven't found time. Dance recital this week, 2 baseball scrimmages, 1 baseball game and a softball game (suppose to be 2, but Sage has to miss one because of dance). Oh, and Mike is out of town..... but you know what, I'm having a fabulous week because I really enjoy the kids stuff! (It also means I don't have time to do housework, too bad..... :) Tonight Chase had a baseball scrimmage. He played second base, pitched, and played catcher. Got a nice hit that earned him an ice cream at Giffords.

Sage has danced for 10 hours this week, spent last night watching her for 4 of those hours. It was really fun to watch her Senior Line dance, this is a group of young ladies that can all dance well. Recital starts Friday night, goes Sat. night, and finishes Sunday afternoon. Miss Heather puts on a fabulous show, I can't wait to see all the dancers in their costumes.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow..how are you finding time to teach this week, lol! And I didn't think you did housework anyway????? I so wish I could come watch Sage dance and Chase play baseball. Please post pictures when you find a free moment. Love you guys.

The Duguay Family said...

LOL! I don't do housework, but at least this week there was no guilt attached to it.