Lis and the kids visited for a week and we finally got all the kids together for a photo on the last day! Had a great week, shopping, out to eat, visiting with everyone...
Jaxson is adorable, I just wanted to give him kisses all the time and Alexa, what an imp, couldn't stop laughing at her antics. Gregg, Meg, Nicolle, Sage, and Chase spent the week visiting,
texting, video games, shopping, etc. Gregg and Chase went on a hike with Grandpa and got to roast hot dogs over a fire, while
Grammie took the girls (plus
Jaxson) shopping and out to lunch. They had to head home on Saturday, we were sad and miss them very much.
2 comments:
Miss you guys already!!!
Us too!!! It was a great visit, I really enjoyed all of my nieces and nephews. Keep your blog page updated so I can keep up with them and all of their activities.
Post a Comment