Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Vacation at Sugarloaf!



What a great week we had at Sugarloaf. We skied, skated and xc skied all week and believe it or not, we needed to come home to rest.... Sage had a great week with her ski group, her favorite thing is to ski the glades and they tackled CantDog at the end of the week. It's a glade you will never hear me going down, Sage said it's not that it's harder than others they've done, just bigger consequences, like cliffs that you could go over.... Then I found out Chase's group went down the same glade. Glad I didn't know about it until they were both back, safe and sound. Chase had two competitions and he took third in the freestyle and second in the moguls (his best mogul finish ever!!!). Mike and I are happy and worn out from all the activity, guess our bodies are telling us we're not as young as we thought! All in all, a fabulous week!

No comments: